Most of us wake in the morning, brush our teeth, have our baths and get ready for our daily activities..but when we return, we have dinner, do chores/ other activities and “limp to bed”. Some of us brush our teeth, I think…🤔
I know it’s so difficult and sometimes impossible to have a night bath after a hectic day. But you really should. Especially if you live in the tropics like me.
Here’s 5 reasons why:
1. It cleans your skin and prevents accumulation of dirt which can clog pores causing acne and other skin problems. Also if you wear makeup, you know you’ll get your face cleansed of all the makeup.
2. Research has shown that melanin, the pigment responsible for dark pigmentation is produced in larger quantities at night. So if you have hyperpigmentation, it’s best to have a night bath and then use your skincare products.
3. Since it’s night time and you’re not likely to be going anywhere, you have time to do a better skincare routine. You can use your oils without worrying about looking like a frying pan..😂
4. When you have a night bath, you sleep better because you feel soothed, calm and relaxed. Therefore, you wake up refreshed and ready to “slay”… This is also good for people suffering from insomnia.
5. You can have a longer, more enjoyable and more thorough bath…soak, have a glass of wine and all that good stuff(since you have time!)
I hope I have been able to convince and not confuse you on why to take a night bath…lol..
To those who do already, why do you bathe at night..and those who don’t, why don’t you??? Leave your comments below and let’s discuss!
“Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions” – Will Smith
Stay beautiful and thanks for reading!